Sunday 9 June 2013

Here it is, again

     It was 9.30 PM here, in Egypt, I was thinking about something, then this title of my blog came across in my mind. So, I decided to open it, and the first thing I saw, it was the title, yep, Another Day in Quicksand. I felt like I just came to resurrect it, because this blog was left untouched for a long time.

     My last post was about ISFP, Tuesday, 14 December 2010. if I'm not mistaken it was a result from a test which I find on net, and probably post it in the name of try-to-make-a-post, funny is it? i just LOLed  in my silent heart.
     
     Lot of thing have change, look at blogger.com layout by itself while im typing this post, the design also changed, kinda convenient as Im getting used to it =). But hey, so life right? here it is, 9 June 2013.

     3 years have past, lot lot lot of things change, just how world changed and progressed, I just can't described it well, maybe time will tell.

     Felt like writing, but I had to go, I had to take some food, maybe I should update my blog at midnight, or before I go to sleep. LOL

     Until then, adios~


No comments:

Post a Comment